Driving Theory 4 All provides its services to you subject to the following terms & conditions, which you accept by using the service. Driving Theory 4 All may be referred to as “the company” throughout this document.
Driving Theory 4 All is a trading name of Theory Training Solutions Ltd.
1. All software and services are provided by Theory Training Solutions Ltd (“the company”), and are on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis with no warranties of any kind. This does not affect your statutory rights.
2. “the company” grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free, limited license to use the binary form of the software provided by “the company”. Redistribution of programs owned by “the company”, unless explicitly granted by “the company”, is strictly prohibited.
3. All content included on this site, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, is the property of “the company” or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. All programs used on this site are the property of “the company” or its software suppliers and are protected by international copyright laws. Any attempt at reverse engineering, disassembly, or de-compilation of programs, unless it is explicitly permitted, is prohibited by law.
4. “the company” may send notices to you or your pupils via either email or regular mail. “the company” may also provide notices of changes to the terms or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the services provided by “the company”.
5. The integrity of this system relies on proper use of email and SMS messages as a message passing media. The use of the email or SMS message system(s), directly or indirectly as a spamming tool, or other than it is intended, is prohibited.
6. We will record details of usage of the service including, but not limited to, your personal details provided at the time of taking out our services, your pupils’ personal details, and emails and SMS messages that are sent to you and/or your pupils, and received from you and/or your pupils.
7. If Driving Theory 4 All suspects any misuse of the service, Driving Theory 4 All reserves the right to suspend your partner account pending further investigation.
8. Driving Theory 4 All may choose to change prices, however all users will be notified prior to any implementation and will be given the option to cancel services if they so desire. This is likely to be done via e-mail and notifications across the website.
9. By signing up to Driving Theory 4 All, you consent to us recording your personal details and communicating with you via email, SMS and telephone.
10. Prior to being permitted full access to the Instructor Portal, you may be subject to an authentication check by our Partner Department. This is to ensure that you are a DVSA Approved Driving Instructor (regardless of level of qualification) and to prevent the reselling of our service through other public mediums.
11. “the company” cannot guarantee that all features of our Software will work on all devices due to the proliferation of modern smartphones and tablets.
Payment of Services
12. All services provided by Driving Theory 4 All are paid for in advance, either on a pay as you go, or pay monthly basis. Pay as you go accounts must be activated within 90 days of purchase. Accounts issued as part of a monthly package must be activated within 30 days and do not roll over. Driving Theory 4 All operates a no refund policy for services paid for in advance.
13. You can end your pay monthly package with us at any time, by giving us 30 days’ notice. You will have to pay any charges due during this notice period.
14. We offer a commission model enabling driving instructors, and other website publishers, to promote our services in return for commission. No paid access is required to earn commissions.
15. You will be given access to links, online banners and promotional material, which you may place anywhere on your website.
16. 20% of the sale price for any purchase made via one of your referral links to Driving Theory 4 All or Driving Test Cancellations 4 All will be paid in commission. We will endeavour to pay any commissions within 30 days, and they will normally be paid at the beginning of each month. Driving Test Cancellation Finder account commissions (including upgrades) will be paid at the beginning of the month after the first offer has been issued, or once 60 days has past – whichever is soonest.
17. The commission percentage is subject to change at our discretion. You will be notified of any changes in writing, normally via email and notices on our website.
18. If we cannot get in contact with you using the contact details provided during set up and we cannot pay you commissions because you provided incomplete or incorrect payment information you waive your right to be paid those commissions.
19. Commissions are paid on a last click basis. Should a user access our site via multiple referrer links, the last referrer will receive the commission on any purchase made.
Online Theory Training
20. “the company” will not be liable for any consequences or losses arising from our site becoming unavailable for a period of time due to circumstances beyond our control; such circumstances may for example include telecommunications problems or data centre environment problems.
21. Sharing of pupil accounts is not permitted nor is the publication of user names and passwords on other web sites. Any user who is found to violate this rule will immediately have their account suspended.
Practical Driving Test Cancellations
22. By providing us with your pupils’ driving licence numbers, you agree to us making changes to their driving test dates and times on your behalf.
23. “the company” has no affiliation with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA). Subscription to this service does therefore not guarantee to find your pupils earlier test dates.
24. We cannot confirm exact test dates and times, but only reserve them, and will confirm the booking once we have heard back from you that the date and time is suitable. Reservations, which have not been converted to bookings, expire after approximately 12 minutes. The reservation period begins when we reserve the test on the DVSA system, we cannot be held responsible for delivery delays in the SMS and email networks, such delays could mean that your reservation notification arrives after the expiry period of the reservation although this is very unusual.
25. If you accept a test date, it is your responsibility to cancel it, if required, or to inform us you wish to change it again.
26. We cannot be held responsible for the DVSA changing the date and/or time of tests, or for them cancelling tests due to driving examiner illness, or due to weather conditions, such as snow, ice or fog.
27. The learner driver is responsible for turning up to the driving test, taking the correct documents and ensuring that the car they use is suitable for the test. We cannot be held responsible for any tests cancelled due to reasons that are the responsibility of the learner driver and the driving instructor.
28. As we cannot guarantee that we will find your pupils earlier test dates, you may request a refund per pupil account at any point if the service has not found an earlier test date. Requests will need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will not be entitled to a refund under this guarantee if you, or another person, finds an earlier test date before we do.
29. Certain paid account types may be upgraded at any time but it is not possible to then downgrade those accounts. Any upgrade fees paid are non refundable unless we are unable to find a test for your pupil.
30. By giving us your pupils’ details you agree to us passing their information to the DVSA in order to provide our service. Their details will not be passed to any other third party, and all details will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
Driving Theory 4 All is a trading name of Theory Training Solutions Ltd, Lodge House, Lodge Lane, Colchester, CO4 5NE.
Company registration number: 6910515
VAT number: GB 980074712